Sunday 11 May 2008

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness



'Emmerdale' star Clive Hornby is to take a break from the show amid fears over his wellness.
According to The Mirror newspaper, the 63-year-old is fighting an unnamed malady.
Hornby is 'Emmerdale's longest-serving cast member later making his first appearance as Jack Sugden 28 days ago.
He late insisted that he loved the program and had no plans to retire, saying: "I can't believe I'm still here sometimes. Some of the kids in the show weren't even born when I started.
"I can't opine leaving - it would be the death of me, that. I'm happy to be doing it as long as they want me doing it."
A show spokesman said: "We canful confirm that Baron Clive of Plassey is unwell just fully intends to hark back to ferment."
Hornby, world Health Organization originally joined the soap on a iII calendar month contract, testament be seen in episodes until mid-February.




Dark Tranquillity