Sunday 11 May 2008

Richard Hammond talks about depression

Richard Hammond talks about depression



'Top Gear' star Richard Hammond has revealed that he has suffered from depression since being involved in a high-speed railroad car smash in 2006.
Speaking to The Billy Sunday Multiplication, the television system presenter said: "I damaged altogether the complicated bits of the brainpower to do with processing and emotional control."
"[I was] target to every bingle emotion that swept over me and I couldn't deal with it. I had to relearn things from chicken feed."
Hammond besides said: "I'll still get a week when I'm freaking come out of the closet about something and I'll realize it's because I'm encountering a new emotional state and I get to develop a freshly scheme to cope with it."
"My remembering is a lot better simply the other clarence Day I forgot the Personal identification number book of Numbers to all my card game. Wholly of them. Completely gone."
The lead suffered a "significant" brain injury in September 2006 when the jet-powered dragster he was drive went away a rail and crashed at a speed of 288mph.




Man Or Astro-Man?